Zirconia White Matt for a white with the matt effect of a natural smile. The matt finish outlines a ceramic coating that also dulls the abutment post, with a natural and homogeneous effect. Its high flexural strength makes the zirconia disc suitable for both reduced copings and extended bridges of up to 14 units.
WHITE MATT ZIRCONIA with a flexural strength of 1400 MPa is perfect for small copings and bridges up to 14 units.
- Diameter: Ø: 98 mm Ø: 95 mm with minimum
- Available heights: 10 mm to 25 mm.
- Indications: perfect for ceramic veneers, as it dulls the stump
- Missing elements: max 2
- Disc colour: White (matt)
- Colouring recommendations: Immersion technique for 15 seconds with COLORODENT BASIC
|Types of Work||
Crowns, simple bridges, Suspended bridges