A zirconia rich in nuances! Preshaded is the zirconia with seven monochrome shades, classic and versatile. It shows good translucency and high resistance to bending.
This zirconia disc has a basic colouring that makes it suitable for both crown and bridge work of up to 12 units.
Pre-coloured zirconia with high translucency and flexural strength, for copings and bridges up to 12 units.
It is produced in 7 classic single-colour shades: A1 A2 A3 A3.5 B2 C2 D2.
- Diameter: Ø: 98 mm Ø: 95 mm with minimum
- Available heights: 10 mm to 25 mm.
- Usage: We suggest a sintering temperature of 1430 ° C for a matt effect and 1530 ° for a translucent effect.
- Missing elements: max 2
- Disc colour: A1 A2 A3 A3.5 B2 C2 D2
- Colouring recommendations: We recommend characterising with Colorodent Gold and Colorodent Supercolours.
|Types of Work||
Crowns, full bridge, simple bridges
1430 °C, 1530 °C